Meeting pushed to 21:30 to accommodate Sheffield branch meeting
- JK was to put treasury (how we spend your money) pages back up - TODO
- LK - Talk to Will about press releases - TODO (need more chat)
- PC: to put a request in for the accounts to be considered at the Board meeting on Wed 25th Feb - TODO (SC)
- LK: Send the registered letter & prepare an email informing the decision to the list. DONE
- SC: To get everyone on VPN + filesharing (and owncloud if people need it) - ON GOING
- GW: Make sure EC data is on fileserver - DONE WHEN VPN IS DONE
Rules of Procedure
GW has kindly put something together
//ACTION: ALL - Look over https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/535
//ACTION: LK - Email board for update on this
1) We have launched policy process - which LK has been taking point on but is everyone's responsibility
2) Still trying to pull in volunteers for the aggregation to pull it into a document
LK and WB haven't talked about a design template - we need to produce something to distribute.
//LK & WB to talk about doc template for the manifesto
Chesha has been great, organising stuff in the constituency, blogging and setting up dogging things.
We have a new candidate, to announce tomorrow.
Health and Safety Update
NOTHING TO REPORT
Chris Chesha to sign as he has an office key.
SC: Dealing with someone at HMRC, but are still getting angry letters - will be more forceful next week
EC - PEF
SC: Now have a login for PEF and have updated (and sent off confirmation and payment) of changes that we desperately needed - i.e. adding GW
SC: We do have to do this - will be rolling this into day-to-day treasury procedure
Weekly Parliamentary Declarations
SC: We also have to do this, candidates need to be reporting
Fundraising any ideas are welcome. Push the Crowdfunders which are launching.
Bilal defecting from the Greens to us, he is going to set up a fundraising department.
Bilal, SC and LK will be interviewing fundraising managers. We want to push up fundraising levels. Bilal and SC will set up an internship programme to deal jobs with very specific remits.
GW: All paperwork looking good
Candidates please be aware of the paperwork I've sent through - I'll be nagging over the coming weeks
//ACTION: CANDIDATES - Look through paperwork George sent through
Nothing to report - need to talk about volunteers
//LK & EG to talk about volunteers
WB: Pushing fund-raising on site and social media
LK: Looking at some more design ideas and there will be some more artwork out soon
New policy process kicked off
Will be rolling Policy Beta into the mix shortly
Have Andy Halsall as candidate for Sheffield Central - woo!
This brings us to 5 candidates - good level in terms of Treasury!
LK: We need to agree a cutoff point (in the next couple of weeks) for new candidates
//ACTION: LK - Focus on finding people
- ALL - Look over https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/535
- LK - Email board for update on CoP
- LK & WB - to talk about doc template for the manifesto
- CANDIDATES - Look through paperwork George sent through
- LK - Focus on finding candidates before the cutoff
Date of Next Meeting
8:30 - Wednesday 18th March 2015
Any Other Urgent Business