This meeting was moved to Wednesday from its usual slot due to Loz Kaye being at a hustings on Thursday 19th
- JK was to put treasury (how we spend your money) pages back up - TODO (not pressing)
- LK - Talk to Will about press releases - DONE (with Scott)
- PC: to put a request in for the accounts to be considered at the Board meeting on Wed 25th Feb - ACCOUNTS IN PROGRESS
- SC: To get everyone on VPN + filesharing (and owncloud if people need it) - IN PROGRESS
- GW: Make sure EC data is on fileserver - DONE
- ALL - Look over https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/535 RE: CoP - DONE (GW to finalise)
- LK - Email board for update on CoP - DONE
- LK & WB - to talk about doc template for the manifesto - IN PROGRESS
- CANDIDATES - Look through paperwork George sent through - IN PROGRESS
- LK - Focus on finding candidates before the cutoff - ONGOING
LK has been helping candidates and supporting people - all candidates well underway.
Cris Chesha has run an event; SC has spoken at a hustings; LK has done a range of things.
Media coming in thick and fast, with interviews scheduled. Co-ordinating with replying to bulk emails. Big focus now prepping material to help campaigns with leaflets.
SC preparing accounts now - should be with NEC tonight.
Two sets released: SoA for the layman, and full set of accounts (more information).
£5k borrowed from Mark Chapman; must be paid back by the end of May.
Bilal is Fundraising Manager for NEC and will hire two self-employed executives to call up people for sponsorship deals, put in grant applications, etc. This will function autonomously from the NEC. Bilal will also set up an internship programme for students: list of positions in pad at https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/603. Should give us a solid team of people for day-to-day activities.
Accounts: £7k deficit. Enough reserves yet to pay this year's bills, but not to compete in elections. Next year we cannot make a deficit, and hence can't spend any money unless we raise it.
In the short campaign, candidates MUST give weekly spending report on everything spent. Receipts must be scanned in by Sunday night or face repercussions!
//ACTION: JK - circulate accounts to Board.
//ACTION: SC and Bilal - set rate for execs.
//ACTION: GW and EG - look over https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/603
GW in touch with candidates about paperwork - will be chasing up.
//ACTION: GW - to get in touch with LK, SC and CC about locally pre-final-checking forms
A4 folding leaflet is almost ready. Finishing new flyers. Trying to get more media attention.
LK: this should be out there by the time he is doing his first hustings on Thursday (26th).
Still underway - lots of stuff is coming in. We will need a quick turnaround during the next week.
//ACTION: LK - check in with AH and SO about Policy 2015.
//ACTION: LK - to follow up with DE about candidacy.
- SC - get everyone on VPN + filesharing (and owncloud if people need it)
- GW - finalise CoP
- LK & WB - to talk about doc template for the manifesto (low priority)
- JK - circulate accounts to Board
- SC and Bilal - set rate for execs
- GW and EG - look over https://ppuk.piratenpad.de/603
- GW - to get in touch with LK, SC and CC about locally pre-final-checking forms
- LK - check in with AH and SO about Policy 2015
- LK - to follow up with DE about candidacy
Date of Next Meeting
Thur 2nd April, 20:30
(NB: GW will be in Belgium)
We should shift to weekly meetings during the short campaign, and invite the candidates. Possibly a later time? - ALL: Agreed with 22:00 meetings after
Any Other Urgent Business