Decisions made since last meeting:
Actions from previous meetings:
WT to email Sam again at some point
- Laptops etc.
JA make contact with Bex and CC wrt stock and stuff
WT Get access to Paypal
HF: Get SSL certs to renew automagically. Did our certs just expire?
- Done, although mumble complained about certs.
- Of course, the real test that this worked will be in a month when they all come up for expiry.
HF: Pursue reduction in hosting costs.
WT: Refund SO for servers invoices PLURAL
- Next server invoice overdue?
AF: Post the Brexit blog and start the discussions
WT: EC renewal due by end of October, need £25.
SO: Find out what is going on with bank account
0) Matters Arising
- 3rd Pirate review of DE's Iceland Press Release
Any Other Business
1. UK Internet Governance Forum
- An event for suits, but also quite often interesting for the contacts and the content.
- London, November 17th
- Registration deadline is imminent.
2) Press release on PPIS sent today by SO
- Yet to be circulated on social media but should be received well.
3) Nominations department was asked about setting up a new branch in Summerhall.
- Passed to DE who responded
- initial information provided to us seems promising.
4) DE: Done a CNBC interview via Skype and MC met with them in person in London, due to be released on Friday.
- Fingers crossed something good in the media for us.
- We were also in Ars Technica which has been circulated.
5) DE: St Athan Charity asking for help getting votes for:
6) DE to create asset distribution/assignment/acceptance form
Date of next meeting: 9 November, 8.30pm