As per STAGE FIVE of http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/wiki/Boar ... amendments I'm officially opening the member consultation phase for batch 002 of proposed constitutional amendments.
To all members who wish to engage with the member consultation phase of the current (batch 002) cycle of the constitutional amendment process, I would like to draw your attention to:
- The wiki page that summarises proposed constitutional amendments and links to the relevant forum discussion.
- The Board's discussion sub-forum within which all proposed amendments have been posted for Board discussion.
When visiting the Board forum I ask members to please first read the posts titled: About this forum.
Discussion for the current batch of proposed amendments can be found at:
* RAO Removal - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3372
* DC->PS - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3373
* AWOL (v2) - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3563
* Appointed to NEC - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3564
* Extending nominations - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3565
* Seconding competitors - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3566
* Campaigning period - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3567
* Voting period - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3568
* Governor Exclusions - viewtopic.php?f=76&t=3601
NOTE: I plan to keep this consultation phase open for 1 week. However if there is active discussion from members I'm prepared to keep it open longer.