About this forum

Discuss our Party Constitution and any suggested amendments here

About this forum

Postby azrael » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:51 pm

This forum area is for use by the Board primarily for the discussion of proposed constitutional amendments. While this area was not initially accessible to members, the Board have decided to change the access rules.

This forum will usually be set as read-only - this will be the default. This will allow members to see Board discussions regarding amendments in draft form. As part of the proposed amendment process the Board will engage in a member consultation of their proposals prior to presenting those proposals to the members for vote.

When the Board has a set of proposed amendments that it wishes to open to member consultation, the access rules will be temporarily altered to allow all members to comment on existing topics. Creation of new topics is restricted to focus debate around existing proposals. Members may comment on existing topics.

If any member has a constitutional amendment they would like considered, the preferred mechanism to raising it would be to contact any individual Governor or by emailing the Board's mailing list via board@pirateparty.org.uk
Governor of the Board 2010-present
Former South-East Regional Administrative Officer (2010-2011)
azrael
Party Governor

Re: About this forum

Postby azrael » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 pm

I've locked all threads that (as of this moment) relate to previous rounds of amendments. All proposals for the current round have been left open.
Governor of the Board 2010-present
Former South-East Regional Administrative Officer (2010-2011)
azrael
Party Governor

Return to Constitutional Discussion