Cool poster idea

Leaflets, posters, blog badges, slogans. All suggestions welcome. Forum FAQ Here

Cool poster idea

Postby cc » Sat May 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Remember the ORG's campaign where they put tape over their mouths to show they were being censored?

That gave me an idea: http://i50.tinypic.com/2d8jsie.jpg

Imagine the tape is holding the poster up. This is just a quick mock-up, of course -- the real thing would have all the usual PPUK stuff on it, too.
cc
Swashbuckler

Re: Cool poster idea

Postby samgower » Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Not sure it would be a good idea to associate ourselves with Lord Kitchener, who was a bit of a disaster (apart from his sock knitting pattern, apparently), but the idea is brilliant. A great big strip of black duct tape should do the trick.
samgower
Terror of the High Seas

Postby cc » Sat May 29, 2010 10:03 pm

I used Kitchener because I couldn't think of any other well-known, public domain poster that has a face on it :)
Others must surely exist.
cc
Swashbuckler

Postby Abedecian » Sun May 30, 2010 11:00 pm

cc wrote:I used Kitchener because I couldn't think of any other well-known, public domain poster that has a face on it :)
Others must surely exist.

Could work :)
Prof Lucas Abedecain
Abedecian
Boatswain's Mate

Postby sidewinder » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 am

I like it :)

You could tape over the mouths of posters around other ppuk posters too which would also be interesting imo
sidewinder
Deckhand

Return to Promotional Materials